Tuesaday...a week since bloodwork was drawn. I am really looking forward to seeing the doctor. I hope this next week goes by fast. I want to know what the "next" step is etc? I don't know why I keep worrying about getting or needing a shunt so bad. Guess the thought of a needle and tube stuck in my arm just really grosses me out (I know believe it or not with all my tattoos BUT a tattoo needle barely pokes you it isn't stuck and left in your skin kwim?)Other than that just trying to survive and get through this. Feeling same. Odd spots of intense burning pain here and there now. As in places I haven't had it before. Not my usual legs, hips, etc. This pain has been in spots on my arms upper and lower very randomly. I don't like it.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablest
Afernoon w; food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
No comments:
Post a Comment