Still very tired. Still no energy. All symptoms same. Expect for my face is breaking out really bad. I haven't had a actual zit break out in a long time. I find it odd to be happening on antibiotics. Perhaps the meds are pushing stuff out my skin? As in literally..??? Also, my back hurts worse than it has and my the bottom of my feet hurt worse than the ever have. They keep clenching up and my halves hurt bad too. This is on top of the big ol' list I made a few days ago..all that is about the same. Really nervous about tomorrow. Tomorrow I double the doses of what I have been taking and I also add in Biaxin. Which for the record the last time I took it (for a bad ear infection and or bronchitis..don't remember) I puked and puked and puked. Hoping this time I can manage it and keep it down. I need to! It is a good "bug" killer. :)
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 1 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Afernoon w; food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 1 tablet
Estidol: 1.5 tablest
DOC: 4 (heavy & painful!)
No comments:
Post a Comment