Well last night I feel asleep crying. Which sucks. I have a pretty high,ok very high, pain tolerance. Especially at this point...but needless to say I guess the antibiotics are doing what they should be doing-which is working and making me feel worse!
Head
Headache, had one for as long as I can remember now. It really hurts today!
Stuffy-slighty runny nose. Not as bad as yesterday
Lots and lots of Fog!
Left side of face is still kinda numb
Ears: stuffy and hurt..they also keep poping and making a crinkly noise in them.
Eyes: very exta sensitive to light today
Neck
Stiff and hurts
Shoulders
Sore. Oh so sore. Worse than yesterday!
Arms
Both hurt and are sore.
Left arm: wrist hurts
Right arm: wrist hurts and elbow hurts...like tennis elbow
Hands
Sore and stiff very arthritic feeling. Can't knit...but I am stubborn and AM knitting. Don't take my damn "air" away from me ok? Thanks!
Chest
Congested. I also have a cough.
Also have feeling of heartburn and it is hard to take a deep breathe. I also am getting very out of breathe while talking.
Breast very sore and underarm glands swollen
Bottom of my rib cage hurts extra bad.
Stomach
Upset as always. Burns. Gallbladder killing me as it does. It went from hurting only when I eat dairy to hurting all the time.
Hips
On fire. Feel like either a crazy bacteria is eating away at the bones or someone shot acid into them. Either way it sucks!
Upper Legs
Thighs sore and achy.
Knees
Sore. Feel very arthritic
Lower Legs
Burning down both sides (my usual Fibro pain as I have called it forever now)
Calves sore.
Feet
Ankle hurt (and are burning today too for some reason.???)like knees and the bottoms of my feet feel like someone took a baseball bat to them last night.
Etc.
Bloated. But not as bad as yesterday
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 1 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Afernoon w; food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 1 tablet
Hydrochlorothiazide 25MG: 1 tablet-Once
Current weight: 142
No comments:
Post a Comment