So I am finding nights to be very rough for me. Last night I had "heartburn" very very bad, which for the record isn't heartburn because of food. I used to think it was Fibro pain....but now I know it isn't. Changing my thinking of what certain pain is has been odd and strange for me. Everything I have felt for so long now has been "Firbromyalgia" and now I know it isn't and now I know what is causing the pain. Which is good but a difficult adjustment. Also, at nights for the past few I am finding that my head gets really stuffy, including my ears, and then I get this odd ringing/buzzing going on then my nose runs and it all relieves the crazy pressure. It doesn't per say clear up the stuffiness in my head, but it feels better. The best way to describe it is like when you are getting better from a cold. Were you are fuzzy and stuffy still. This whole process takes a few hours. It makes getting tired or being tired hard. Especially cause I have the headache that never goes away. The other thing I am finding is that when I do get into bed I have horrible horrible anxiety. It is becoming a pattern. & Lastly I am finding that when I get in bed my muscles clench and twitch oddly. Not sure if it is happening all day long and once I lay down I notice it more or if it is in fact only happening then. Either way it is weird and I don't like random muscles in my legs and arms having a mind of their own.
Other than that feeling the same as I did yesterday..... yet again.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablest
Afernoon w; food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
No comments:
Post a Comment