Today is day 2 of Antibiotics. Thought I would start a journal of how I feel daily so I can track progress and or reactions to medication etc.
Head
Headache, had one for as long as I can remember now.
Stuffy/Runny nose
Lots and lots of Fog
Left side of face is still pretty numb, but left eye swelling has gone down
Ears: stuffy and hurt
Eyes: watery and very exta sensitive to light today
Neck
Stiff and hurts
Shoulders
Sore. Oh so sore.
Arms
Both hurt and are sore.
Left arm: wrist hurts
Right arm: elbow hurts...like tennis elbow
Hands
Sore and stiff very arthritic feeling. Can't knit. :(
Chest
Congested. I also have a cough.
Also have feeling of heartburn and it is hard to take a deep breathe.
Breast very sore and underarm glands swollen
Stomach
Upset as always. Burns. Gallbladder killing me as it does. It went from hurting only when I eat dairy to hurting all the time
Hips
On fire. Feel like either a crazy bacteria is eating away at the bones or someone shot acid into them. Either way it sucks
Upper Legs
Thighs sore and achy.
Knees
Sore. Feel very arthritic
Lower Legs
Burning down both sides (my usual Fibro pain as I have called it forever now)
Calves sore
Feet
Ankle hurt like knees and the bottoms of my feet feel like someone took a baseball bat to them last night.
Etc.
Bloated. Very bloated.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 1 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Afernoon w; food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 1 tablet
Hydrochlorothiazide 25MG: 1 tablet-Once
Weight...also I want to loose some weight so I thought I would do a starting point and see how much I can loose and make sure I don't gain any! Current weight: 142
No comments:
Post a Comment