What a day...a day in which I stayed in my jammies all day. Was supposed to get up and correct the girls school work. Didn't happen. I coudln't wake up. Slept in till almost 1. Did the usual eat..take meds routinue and then sat all day. My energy is super low. Headache super bad. Etc. Really looking forward to my headache going away. And everything else of course, but right now that would be the main thing I would want to not feel anymore. Other than that I basically sat in my chair all day. Which was really pathetic but the bottom line is I can't and couldn't do anything else. The high light of th days was sitting for about a half an hour playing with the new/old Singer sewing machine. Things won't always be like this. I will get beter! I will!
Feeling the same as I have been since the last major breakdown of what hurts where. Expect of course for the random moving pain. Damn moving bacteria. Oh and another odd thing that happened last night was the feeling of getting a bladder infection. Hurt like hell Wednesday night...woke up today and all gone. Must have just been roving bacteria. More need to try and hide there..then they just litterally get flushed out. lol!
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablest
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Afernoon w/ food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
No comments:
Post a Comment