Today is Monday. The day I double the meds I am on. Which will be good...have a feeling it is going to = more pain though. We shall see. I know it is what I need to do to get better. Mitch called and checked on me today. Asked how I was..told him I felt like complete shit and worse. He said that is good...cause that means I have a spirocate bacterium. Which in turns means with out a doubt I have Lymes with how I am reacting to meds. Still will wait for the blood work to come back in a week and go to the Dr. I must say it really makes me feel like someone understands and knows what I am going through when I talk to him. Also, was supposed to start Biaxin today...but Mitch said to wait till next Monday to start and to let my body adjust to the doubling up of the Doxy and Plaquenil. Which is good cause the last time I took Biaxin I threw up like there was no tomorrow. Really nervous about having/needing to be on it due to it making me sick. Fingers crossed this time will be different! Oh and I am feeling the same.....but a knotch more intensified.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablest
Afernoon w; food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
No comments:
Post a Comment