Wednesday. Jan 26th. BTW Thought I would start putting the day and date..only cause I honestly have very little short term memory. lol
Today started off really great. I woke up feeling very relieved and happy-like I could finally take a deep breth. kwim? I was in such a good mood (still feeling like total shit mind you!) actually got up and went into work for a bit. While I was there my phone rang. Mitch again. He called to let me know that more test results had come over the fax and he had more results for me. I also have HME bacteria...which stands for Human monocytic ehrlichiosis or in simple terms: Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. RMSF is also transmitted by ticks so the damn tick that bit me double infected me. My mood quickly changed. I didn't expect this. It was a total curve ball. The good thing is that the meds I am on already on will also kill the RMSF bacteria. Still none the less the rest of the day I was a bit down. The evening turned out to be nice though. A friend of C's came by the shop w/ his girlfriend. They both have/had Lymes and where full of a ton of info for me. Which was amazing and so nice of them. It was wonderful to talk to other people that not only understand how I feel but have been through this journey and are going through it. As much as I fear getting a pick line it sounds like it was the best thing for both of them and that they both got better much quicker from being on it and having one. I will look into it, but the thought of a tube in my arm hooked up to the main artery of my heart scares me and grosses me out to no end. We will see. Bottom line is I want to get better. And if that is what it takes I really have no choice. right?
How I am feeling today?
Worse waaaay worse. It seems that the bacteria are on a mass moving plan to get away from the antiobics and their relocation plan isn't agreeing with my body or me very well. Pain in places I haven't had it and it is very strange for it to literally move. For those "normal" places of pain to not only be where they always are but in other places too. I guess it is a good sign that the antibiotics are doing their job. I don't like it one bit though cause it hurts.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablest
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Afernoon w/ food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
No comments:
Post a Comment