
Tuesay. Jan 25th. Wow what a day. A very very very good day! Woke up not feeling well like I always do. Went through my normal morning/afternoon routine. Wake up...make food..force myself to eat so I can take meds. Mid afternoon I got a call from Mitch. My test results were in! And guess what?!?!?!? I HAVE LYMES!!!!! Yep! Hung up the phone with Mitch and immediatly called Chris. So many happy tears. Finally an answer and reason to the past 1.5+ years! FINALLY! I can not tell you have relieved, happy, and scared I was all at the same time! The other good news was I was babeosis negative. Which makes the lymes easier to treat!
How was I feeling? Same as the day before.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablest
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Afernoon w/ food:
Acidophilus: 1 Capsule
Evening w/ food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
No comments:
Post a Comment