Friday Feb 18th....
Yet another day of being home. Woke up took Doxy on an empty stomach (like it said to! I was taking it with food the past month and realized I should be taking it on an empty stomcah) and puked 15 mins later. Kinda set the tone for the day...burning stomach...nothing sounding good to eat etc. Guess I will go back to taking it WITH food....Only did one scoop of Chlors. today. Figured I would take it easy on my stomach the best I could. kwim? Realized about half way through the day that I have been in the same Jammies for 3 days now and haven't left the house. Twitching has gotte worse. Seems to start at around 2am. Hands and arms. Tonight it was my neck a bit too. I can't sleep when I do it, plus I don't want to be laying in bed next to C flipping around like a damn fish out of water. When it happens I can't stop it. It isn't like shivering from cold and you put a jacket or blanket on and it stops. kwim? Having a harder and harder time sleeping. Hence being up at 4:30 am and catching up on the past week of blogging. I really need to get better about it again. All day I think of things to write and blog about and things I want to remember...then I either put it off till the end of the day and then fall asleep, or forget, or say I will do it in the morning and get side tracked. Lol. Thik tomorrow I will do a full head to toe how I feel since I haven't done it in a while....
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning with food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet PUKED UP THOUGH
1 hour later
1 scoop of Chlors.
Evening with food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet WITH FOOD
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
2 hours later
Probiotics-2 ozs in a bit of yogurt.
DOC: 39 STILL NO estridol today...only 9 days late now! O.o
Starting weight 142
Current weight 136
Total Weight lost: 6 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment