Monday Feb 14th....
What a gorgeous day! We opened all the windows and I actually vacuumed the house. It felt wonderful. I had to have Miss I take the vacuum up and down the stairs but still I did light house cleaning for a little while. Which I haven't been able to do in SOOOO long. Maybe all the sleep on Saturday helped or maybe it was the good weather or ??? who knows. For some reason I felt a bit better today? Bet it won't last though. lol
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning with food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Aloe: 2 ozs
1 hour later
1 scoop of Chlors.
2 hours later
Probiotics-2 ozs in a bit of yogurt.
Evening with food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Aloe: 2 ozs
2 hours later
Probiotics-2 ozs in a bit of yogurt.
DOC: 35 STILL NO estridol today...
Starting weight 142
Current weight 136
Total Weight lost: 6 lbs
No comments:
Post a Comment