Monday Feb 7th....
Well this Monday was much better than last Monday. Thank goodness! Today I went to the doctor. Mitch meet us there..which was a surprise I didn't know and/or remember he would be there. The Dr was running behind which was in a way nice cause it gave me time to sit with Mitch and talk with him. He answered all the questions I had wrote down and I let him know in detail changes in how I was feeling and all the stomach issues I had been having the past week. I also told him about all my cognitive problems I have been having etc. Once I was finally seen by the Dr (which was about 5 mins long) the decision was made to continue me on oral antibiotics (and high doses of probiotics of course!) and add in another med that will help remove toxins from the dying bacteria. We will do this for another month and then talk about putting a Picc Line in me. Doc/Mitch wants to see how I continue to do on oral meds before going through all that it entails to put a Picc Line in and the cost of IV meds. My herxing has gotten worse and my neurological problems have gotten a lot worse so we will see. Bottom line is I just want to FEEL BETTER!!! Tomorrow I will start the new med. Which will make my daily med taking experience a two two hour long session each day. Morning: Food..antibiotics/aloe...hour later toxin removing med (forget the name of it)...hour later priobiotics. Repeat at night with dinner. Oh forgot...I also found out I can take vitamins and any Chinese herbs I want it won't interfear with antibiotics. Which is good! I was waiting to ask the doctor about it before I did either-wanted to make sure they wouldn't interfear with antibiotics first. kwim?
OK now for the head to tow run down of how I feel. Fun huh? ;)
Head
Headache of course...it isn't as bad as it has been though. Still very annoying!
Lots and lots of Fog! But it seems to be getting a bit better.
Left side of face is still numb. It gets worse after I take antibiotics
Ears: stuffy and hurt..off and on still and ring off and on
Eyes: Still sensitive to light...seems like they are getting a bit better
Neck: Stiff and hurts. Has gotten worse. Reallly tight
Shoulders: Very sore.
Arms
Both hurt and are sore still. Random burning areas, elbows hurt bad.
Hands
Still sore and stiff very arthritic feeling. Hurts to bend my fingers..but I still knit cause I am stubborn!
Chest
Some chest pain and heartburn. Usual.
Stomach
Very upset. Very nauseous. Sucks!
Hips
Burn. Ache. Very very sore!
Upper Legs
Thighs sore and achy and burn.
Knees
Both sore and ache.
Lower Legs
Burning down both sides still. Think this will be the last thing on me to feel better.
Feet
Ankles hurt and burn. Top and bottom of feet sore..worse than normal.
Energy Level
Very very very low. No motivation what is so ever.
Etc.
Having neurological problems. Writing with a pen/paper is difficult (typing too!). I can't remember how to form letters and or I write them backwards. Short term memory has gotten worse. I have stopped driving completely. I get lost very easy and well it just isn't safe! lol
Update on meds..added in aloe and priobiotics.
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning with food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Estridol: 1.5 tablets
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Aloe: 2 ozs
2 hours later
Probiotics-1 pk of 100 billion pre/probiotics in a bit of yogurt.
Evening with food:
Doxycycline 100MG: 2 tablet
Plaqenil 200 MG: 1 tablet
Zpack: 250 MG: 1 tablet
Aloe: 2 ozs
2 hours later
Probiotics-1 pk of 100 billion pre/probiotics in a bit of yogurt.
DOC: 27
Starting weight 142
Current weight 137
Total Weight lost: 5 lbs
(it fluctuates between 5 and 7 these days)
No comments:
Post a Comment