Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 112

Tuesday May 3rd

Woke up the same as yesterday...did meds...went back to bed. Really tired and not feeling well. Herxing in an odd way. Maybe it is the Rocephin and not herxing? I dunno. I did manage to get myself (well forced myself) up and out of bed. Had to..it is the Pot Pie's birthday today and had to go get a cake and pressies etc. Had a great lunch alone with the hubby. It felt good to get out and walk around a bit. Did some shopping and came home. We had a small family party for Miss E and hung out an watched tv. I ended up going to sleep around 10. Just very very tired lately.

How am I feeling?

Head to toe the same. My skin though is REALLY dry and peeling. It is GROSS. I think it is from the Rocephin basically killing off everything, including my skin. Ewww!

Medication to take/taken today:

Morning:
Rocephin:2 grams (IV med)

Estridol: 1.5 tablets
Prometrium: 1 tablet
Ativan: 2 (one in morning on in evening)
Norco: 1/2 tablet
Aleeve: 2 tablets
Ambien: 1



DOC: 13
Starting weight 142
Current weight 135
Total Weight lost: 7 lbs
Goal Weight: 120-125

No comments:

Post a Comment