Sunday May 1st
Woke up to it being gorgeuous outside! I love it when the weather is warm, I feel so much better when it is. Today was my mom's last day here. She took the girls and I out to breakfast it was really nice. We had a nice morning and afternoon and then she went back home. So tomorrow I am on my own for the first time since I got my PICC in. Little nervous about it, but Chris is just a few mins away so I should be fine!
How I felt today:
Lets do a full run down since I haven't in so long now....
Head
Headache...this still hasn't gone away. I have one everyday..all day long!
Brain Fog: Seems to have gotten a bit better since starting IV Antibiotics
Face: No numbness!!
Ears: stuffy and seem to be "draining" again. Must be the meds making this happen again.
Eyes: Not so sensitive to light anymore. Not as bad as they were for sure!
Neck: Stiff and hurts. This has to be one of my biggest complaints lately. My neck just kills. It seems to get worse before I herx, as in shake herx. Just FTR
Shoulders: Very sore and tight.
Arms
Both hurt and are sore still. Random burning areas, elbows hurt bad.
Hands
Still sore and stiff very arthritic feeling. Hurts to bend my fingers..they also feel tight and kinda swollen
Chest
Lots of chest pain. It is like the odd heartburn stuff I used to have has come back. Tums does not help, so I figure it is just the bacteria. Also my breast KILL so painfully sore, not sure if that is the lymes or hormones?
Stomach
Doing pretty good! It helps and is so nice to be off of oral antibiotics. In a few weeks I will need to go back on a few of them but for now I have been taking none! :)
Hips
Burn & Ache
Upper Legs
Thighs sore and achy and burn.
Knees
Both sore and ache.
Lower Legs
Burning down both sides still. The level of pain goes up and down. It is weird lately
Feet
Ankles hurt and burn. Top and bottom of feet sore..especially the bottom of my feet. They kill. so "tight" and painful
Energy Level
Today I had a bit of energy. I managed to get about 15 mins of cleaning done in my studio. It was nice. So much to go though. It is such a mess! Little by little....
Etc.
Neurological issues and problems seem to be slighly getting better since the past two weeks of IV meds. Still can't muti task and still call things the wrong thing all the time etc. But there is so little bits that are starting to feel better!
Medication to take/taken today:
Morning with food:
Estridol: 1.5 tablets
Ativan: 1 tablet (took one in the evening too!)
Norco: 1/2 a tablet (still taking these to help with the PICC line pain..the pain of getting the line placed)
Aleeve: 3 tablets (to help with PICC line healing pain and headache from Norco)
No IV antibiotics cause it is Sunday. IV meds only Monday thru Friday.
DOC: 11
Starting weight 142
Current weight ?
Total Weight lost: ?
No comments:
Post a Comment